March 18, 2009

Take your mind out of the gutter.

F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.S 'practice' was pretty damn funny today. So I got to the hub at like 6:35 cos I had to catch for Mary-ummm. (: Yup, Shaq, Christina, Alyssa, Patrick, Thaddeus, & Viviane were already there. So we all chillaxed for a bit and talked bout stuffs...yaknow, that secretive stuff. Lol. Then Shaq and Viviane left. Alyssa and I practiced the dance in slow motion cos we're very sore. Hah, i still can't do the last part! Agh, 1 day left...anywho, the last part is kinda retarded..feels like I'm in dragonball z, yaknow what i mean? Mhm, so then we decided to make the t.v...we had to push sticks into the foam, it's not that easy...Alyssa&I pushed them in too hard at first. xD Oh, then Christina left while we still worked on the t.v. Yupperss, freaking Alyssa was thinking dirty, "I can only do mine, not yours." "Push it harder!" "My stick won't go in!" Lol, and it didn't help that Thaddeus and Patrick were there. Nasty minds we have. "Why is there hair on it?!" WTF. That's naughty.
I swear, I'm going to get abs from laughing!...so many good memories with lyssaguini! That spot in senior hall, the light, and now outside the hub, what next?!
I love you, lyssaguini!<3