March 12, 2009

H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.

According to webster:

horrible (adj.)extremely bad or unpleasant
person (n.) human; individual

After today:

horrible person (n.) Melani Cabanayan


I'm a horrible person, i get it. Yeah, so today I told him that i wasn't looking for a relationship. And he totally jumped to conclusions; he thought I was lying. Thanks...I'm really not looking for one though. Anywho, I'M SORRY. That's all I can really say cos i know how it feels to be in your position...I didn't mean for it to end like this. I shouldn't have let you get this close, I should've pushed you away. Okay, &I know you won't forgive me for a while, and I understand. Take your time. But you're ridiculous, bringing up another situation...THAT situation. That was a low blow..like for real, i was already feeling bad enough, you made it worst. But i know I shouldn't be the one who's mad, you should be. I'm sorry.

I think I should be wrapped in caution tape...so no one will come close to me ever again );