So sixteen hours of sleep in three days isn't such a smart idea cos you feel like crap! I'm so freaking exhausted and congested, it's disgusting. Massive headaches and throwing up are symptoms too. Anyway, I'm really not looking forward to school tomorrow, not just cos I'm sick but because of other complications. Booo, I'm still a horrible person. Gosh darn, why does the Sharks game have to be on the same day as our dance?! Gay, much. So I got lectured today about how I never spend any time with my family....which is not even true! Geez, I really do try to do everything I can, fit everything in, but I'm not Wonder Woman. I am simply incapable of doing it all.
Can someone just clone me so I can be in two places at once? It's ridiculous. & when I do try to make my own decisions, it usually ends up terribly.
Hmmm, sharks game or rave?
Lettuce, tomato, or broccoli?
This is so dumb...