February 11, 2009

Wacky Wednesday.

Rainy days are supposed to be entirely wonderful, but today was retarded! Well I guess it wasn't that bad...it had some ups. Anyway, lately I've been feeling like everything I do is WRONG. I can't do anything right. I'm a horrible friend, a terrible advisor, a horendous(sp) vice president, I can't fcking choose the right guy, I'm leading someone on and I'm just going to end up hurting them in the end, &&I'm getting bad grades. Ugh, everything just keeps getting worse. And I'm terribly confused. Just great. So here's the low down on my day.
BAD: Sharks lost. Still leading him on. Made my best friend mad? Got a bad grade on my math test. Couldn't write my essay on "The Silence that Changed My Life." Got in trouble at home. Found out we're definitely going to Sactown this Friday. Got the 411/history of the guy I'm crushing on. Got even more confused and my situation got more complicated.
GOOD: Practice got cancelled. Got to hang out with him during 7th. Turned in my sweets for sweeties order forms. Talked to the Little Brother and Guy Best a lot today. Hugged Mikey&walked through the rain! Didn't get my phone taken away. Didn't have math homework. Little Brother told me he was going to draw me a picture for my birthday.