Woke up at 9:45ish and decided it was too late to go to breakfast so we layed in bed for awhile. Then Linh showered while I finished my essay. Yup, then we made accounts on iminlikewithyou.com and played BLOCKLES! After, we went to Santana Row to get pinkberry, to go to maido, and to go to the Container Store. Funnnn stuff. Then we went to Jennifer's house. Aly was already there. We were all kind of tired so we layed in the 'blue room' and listened to music for an hour or so. Then we started to make dinner which was heart-shaped pasta, toast, and apple juice. Mmmmm. We ate by candle light(sp?), how romantic, right? Haha, yeah. Then we made my favorite cookies in the world! Pillsbury sugar cookies. After, we went into her family room and watched A Walk to Remember. It's such a cute movie! We all cried our eyes out, i lalalalove it. Favorite quote from the movie:
Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.Yup, then we practiced for F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.S, we're (Linh, Jennifer, Alyson, Rachel, & I) in the 6-legged race! It's definitely harder with 5 people rather than 2. Anywhoooozers, we played scene it too...Disney Edition, Jen won all three....BOOO! Justkidding, she's really good though. Then we layed down and started to watch A Cinderella Story, but Alyson, Jennifer, and I fell asleep while Linh finished watching it. Sorrry. D: What's the best way to spend Valentine's Day? With your best friends of course. Fosho fosho. <3
On Sunday we didn't get out of bed until like eleven. We had cinnamon rolls as usual, yum. Then we chillaxed for a while and practiced for F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.S again. We're making progress. Then we decided we wanted to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic. So we did, at 3:40. (: It was pretty darn funny. Yeahh, then Diane dropped me off at my empty casa, but that's okay. I just sat on the couch, played blockles, and was on aim until like 8ish. Then I decided to make myself potstickers for dinner. They were alright. After, I got a phone call, and was on the phone for like an hour and a half, then went to shower. Got fresh&clean. Then, I called him back, played blockles with Linh, texted Justin, and finally went into my room at eleven thirty while I was still on the phone. I listened to music and talked about the randomest crap and was getting frightened by the rain and wind that kept hitting my window. So we started getting sleepy and he tried to keep me awake, but I said I had to go. Total time on the phone last night 3:48:23. Fell asleep like 3 minutes later...with the hall light and room light on, cos I was scared. It was a good night.
*So I asked you why you still like me even though I'm into someone else, and you said, "Well I guess I'm just waiting for you." PLEASE DON'T. It's not fair to you. Thanks.