August 15, 2008

Incoming Freshie!

Yesterday Melanie came over before we walked over to SMS to meet up with Julie and Rebecca. Man, I haven't seen my twin in forever.....she's too busy for me. Anyway, we just talked in my kitchen until my mother got home. Then we left, met up with Julie and Rebecca, and walked over to PHHS. When we got there we lingered around and met up with some of our friends that we haven't seen all summer. I went off with Deavante and Johnathan to get in line for ID pictures. Then Cameron came over....awkward? Just a bit. Yeahh, so then we went into the L Building and got in another line and I saw Joash! Haha, he's so weird, but i love him. Anywho, we took the picture and went outside to wait for the ID to print. (Mine is ATROCIOUS!)
Then we went over to get our schedules. I have piano with Chen, Physics with Jackie, Spanish with Megan&Stephany, Algebra 2 with NO ONE, PE period with Kimberly, and Honor's English with Melanie! Blehhhh, no classes with my bestie though.
Anywhoooo, after, I went to go hangout with Melanie, Cameron, &Jodi. We talked a bit and then we met Jodi's boyfriend. Wow, that was weird. Yup, then Deavante was like "Hurry up! Let's go!" And I was like, "Wait, 10 more minutes!" Mhm, then Tae, Cameron's girlfriend came over and I thought it was too awkwar so I told Deavente that we could go now.
So Deavante and I walked home in the blistering heat! Geeeez, it was so hot out there. And of course, he takes us the long way home! It took me 20 minutes to get home and it took him 40! Bleh, idk if i'm ready for highschool anymore. x(