I woke up early on Tuesday, excited for Aly's party. We were going to the BEACH! Yay. Jackie picked Desi and me up and took us to Aly's house where Jen, Aly, Linh, Lindsey, and Kayla were waiting. Then we waited for Christina; when she got there we left in separate cars. Jen, Jackie, Desi, and me rode with Debbie while Aly, Lindsey, Kayla, Linh, and Christina rode with Diane.
Debbie's car was the first to arrive so we reserved a spot. I found out Desi has a hard time saying her "R's." Haha. Anyway, Diane's van arrived with the rest of the girls and we went down to the beach to feel the water and check out the boys! Too bad there weren't any. The water was freezing cold, but you got used to it after a while. We splashed around and then went back up to the table to get our towels, eat a snack, and get the softball stuff. After softball, we ate lunch; HOTDOGS, LAYS, COOKIES, CHEETOH PUFFS, RICE BALLS! Yummmmmm. Then we went to sunbathe.
It was getting hot, so Kayla and Jackie went down to the water. Linh, Lindsey, Aly, & Jen followed a while later. Then I went down there too. We were all having an awesome time riding the waves and running from them when they were too big. Jen got the idea to go out farther, past where the waves crashed, so we all followed. My knee was kind of unstable because of the shifting sand and pull of the waves, but I didn't think anything of it. As we were standing, waiting to get past the breaking point, a medium sized wave crashed right on us. Unfortunatley, my knee buckled in and my knee popped out, AGAIN. Jen and Linh carried me out of the ocean and laid me on the towels. THANKS! Then Jackie, Desi, and Christina asked the EMTs and lifeguards to help me back to the car. I was strapped to a backboard....totally weird. I felt so helpless.
What was I thinking?! How stupid of me! I wish I could just go back in time and fix it, I should have never went into the water in the first place! AGH, i'm so mad at myself.
Surgery date is a question now. Highschool softball is a question too. Can I get a break, please?