April 19, 2009

Spring Break 2009!

MONDAY:Snuck out of the house at 10:30am to meet Thaddeus at IHS; I know right, who sneaks out in the morning?! xP Lol, anyway, chilled there for a few hours, then tried to sneak back in. So like I went around to the side gate and I opened it and the stupid dog next door started barking...then I noticed my uncle in the back so I had to hurry and close the gate and run to the front door. I swear I almost peed my pants....oh well. Yeah, after that I took a nap and my cousins and father were blowing up my phone while I was sleeping! Geez, whatever though, they're super overprotective. Yeah, then went to Fry's and out to dinner with mi padre. Then had to wait up til my Manang and cousin Christine came over to plan out my room.
TUESDAY:Mall with the Best Friend for like two hours! Then Ikea with Jantoine, Rosalyn, Bryan, Manong, & Manang; we got the meatballs! ROFL. Got my new desk and drawers. (: Yup, then went home and waited for Manong's friend to pick us up....in his PORSCHE. Hah, pretty awesome. We went to his friend's house which was crazy big! Mhm, it was an interesting night....didn't get home til like 1.
WEDNESDAY:Went to San Francisco with Cassie, Ruffles, Huy, Melanie, Fred, and Cassie's mom. Well I got picked up by Ruffles first....he's kind of a crazy driver...anyway, we went to Union Square and Haight Street (Hypebeast Central). I bought two new tank tops and a pair of shorts; I was going to get a pair of Nike's at True, but they didn't have my size. =( Yeahhh, then when we got back to Cassie's house, Manang & Antoine picked me up and we met Janet and Manong at the boiling crab. We ordered 3lbs. of shrimp, one dungenous crap, corn, sausages, fries, and 3lbs. of crawfish. No utensils needed! It was crazy; too bad I stained my abercrombie sweater. GAYY. Then we went to Safeway to get Coronas and stuff to make Carne Asada Fries! Yes, we're fat. Manang, Christine, and Anthony ended up sleeping over. Fun day, FOSHO.
THURSDAY:4 hours of softball...made Manang wait for an hour in the staff parking lot. Then we dropped Alyson off and I went home to shower. Christine came over and Manang left for school. We picked up Wingstop before the Sharks game so we could eat like men! HAHA. Too bad they fcking lost game one.
FRIDAY:2 hour practice. Then team bonding at Kayla White's casa. We played rockband and ate tons of food! OH! and the upperclassmen danced to If you wanna be my lover by the spice girls while we danced to tearin up my heart by Nsync. xD Hellllla fun. Then I went home to shower and get ready. Then went to Verizon to get my phone fixed. So I was wearing my 'WITNESS' shirt and I walked in the store and the guy was like "You go to piedmont?" and I was like, "Yeah." (thinking in my head 'DUH, it says it on my freaking shirt.') But whatever, I guess he was trying to be nice. Anywhoooo, went to Thaddeus' after. :D Met his madre and sister; I was scared out of my mind, but it went smoothly. We chilled in his room for a while, with the door open, no worries. x)
SATURDAY:Woke up and cleaned my room. Showered and got ready. Went to Thaddeus' casa again. (: Stayed for a while, then Chrstine picked me up and we went to Bryan's house to meet up with the rest of the cousins before we went out to dinner for Anthony's birthday. Yup, we went to Chili's. Then we went to Lucky's to get Anthony alcohol. We went back to Bryan's house and watched Anthony drink most of the bottle by himself aside from the three cups that Andrew, Bryan, & I had.
SUNDAY:Practice for 3 hours. Went home and showered, then went to Bryan's house. We barbequed and played with Kayle Isabel Astrero, I love herrrr. Then we watched the Sharks game; they lost game two too! Like WTFFFFFFFF. Pissed? Just a tid bit!

Anyway, it was a pretty good break. Not looking forward to school though.

FOR THE COUSINS:
(Since everyone else wants to use this as a note writing thing)
Dear Cousins,
Thanks for helping me out with everything. I really do appreciate it, I'm sorry if I haven't showed it, but I honestly do. I'm glad 'everyday is cousin day' now. It should be this way, and it is going to be.
Manang-Thanks for always listening to me, even when I know you don't want to hear it. And thanks for letting me drink. ;) One cup was all I wanted. And I promise I won't get addicted.
Manong-Thanks for keeping the Vietnamese culture alive in me, HAH, your friends are pretty cool. And thanks for building my desk and drawers. And I know the only reason you want to hang out is cos you don't want me to become a pothead, so thanks for keeping me out of trouble.
Christine-Thanks for giving me rides and keeping my secrets. I promise I won't end up pregnant or anything stupid like that!
Anthony-Thanks for selling me weed! HAH, justkidding, but thanks for teaching me what not to do. And thanks for introducing me to swedish meatballs!
Bryan-You're like my older brother, thanks for watching out for me. And I know you always will, even when I have kids of my own. And I'm here if you need a babysitter.
Kathleen-I know you want to be here with us, but we all know you're busy with school and stuff. We understand, even though we make fun of you, we still love you. Hope to see you soon!

P.S. You all keep saying how strong I am and how I'm doing a hell of a job with all of this, but I'm really just feeding off you guys. You're my pedestal, my foundation, my everything. I love you guys all, so thanks.