November 25, 2008

I've been scared; i've been scarred.

I took a chance although i was scared of what you could do. Oh boy, you really fooled me. Playing games, i thought you were done with that stuff, and yet again, i'm wrong. I wanted you to be mine, and i thought you felt the same, when all along you were just leading me on an untraveled path. Sure you were all kinky, we did things together, you were there when i needed you, and yet, it seems like you don't give a damn. I thought it was you and me against the world. I thought we were us, but nahhh, wrong again. I knew you weren't good for me, but i was already addicted. I was hooked on you; you were the one i couldn't stop thinking about. Then you just stopped....stopped talking to me altogether...i guess we can't even be friends? You're treating me like you used to treat her. You're such an ass, and yet, i'm still irrevocablly in love with you.
I'll be wearing this scar for you to see though. I'm learning to heal again. I'm strong and i can get through this. I'm ashamed of what you did; i told everyone you changed for me, but this was just another one of my mistakes. It's not you, it's my stupidity and i'm sorry for wasting your time. I'm not worth it. Glad you made a fool out of me just like everyone else has.