Wow wow wow. You're such a stupidassmothereffingIDIOT! I told you not to get into that stuff and what do you do? You go do it anyway! I told you that I wasn't going to talk to you if you did, so I'm not. I don't know for how long though, could be a few days, weeks, months, maybe a year. It really hurts me that you wouldn't take my advice....you lost my trust and maybe even destroyed our friendship. Yeah, i know we all make mistakes and we all deserve second chances, but i'm not sure how long it'll be until i forgive you. But hey, look at the bright side, at least you said it to my face.
Oh, and btw, i think you need to find another best friend, cos i won't be there when you need me. So don't text me and don't call. Stay out of my face and give me some room to breathe.