Yaknow the feeling you get when someone calls you beautiful or tells you they love you? Well I get that feeling when I'm around him...he doeans't even have to be talking or anything, just his presense is enough to make me happy. Sometimes I'm positive that I want to be with him and other times it's a whole different story. Sometimes I'm unsure about my feelings and his...I doubt him and jump to conclusions. I over analyze things to the greatest extent when my conscience is telling me he would never do anything like that.
I think you're wasting your time on me, but at the same time, I want you to wait just a little bit longer. I want you to be mine, but I don't want you at all.
I'm not sure if I'm scared of commitment or the fact that I'm not utterly sure that you're the only one that's going to be on my mind. Maybe it's a combination of the two and it's unfair to you to be playing with your emotions like this, but I'm not holding you back from taking a step further, moving on with your life.
So I'll leave this decision up to you, just say when.