I just got back from F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.S. practice and now I have to read 160 pages and write a 4-7 page essay...yay me. Gosh, procrastination is a mother effer. Ugh, I shouldn't even be blogging right now, hah. Wow, again with the procrastination. Uhhh, yeah, so practice was pretty fun I guess, it got kinda hot outside though and I only read like 5 pages...oh well. My knee is killing me too, guhreat. Hmm, I'm frustrated with school and life in general. It's so gayyy.
Let's see...I have to read, write my essay, math homework, practice piano, antigone questions, decide between a sharks game or spring fling, decide which guy...SOON, mentally prepare myself for truoc(only Linh will get it), & stregthen my knee if I want any playing time this season.
AGH, what a challenge, plus fantastics every day. FML, like for real.
BTW, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY RYAN! I LOVE YOU LOTS, 'COUSIN'.<3