December 16, 2008

Tickkkly Tuesday

Today was pretty boring, as usual. Piano, didn't learn anything. Physics, too confusing, so I just slept in there today. Spanish, I was accused of cooperative cheating 2 SECONDS after she passed the test out. Is that even possible?! Then she moved me across the room, is that really necessary? Stupid Chav. Then Algebra 2, another quiz, cheated AGAIN, but that's okay. P.E. next, super horrible cramps but Wooden made me walk around anyway! :O Last but not least English....BOOO, love the people in there, hate the class, almost fell asleep. Odyssey=LIFE RUINER. Haha, then after school I did what i had to do for the Bestie's birthday. =) Hope the thingy turns out alright. After, Christina and I walked to the gas station and bought another thing for the Bestie. On our way back Justin honked his horn at us, but we didn't know who it was so we were like "WTH?!?" Mhm, then we went in the locker room to change for conditioning, but it got CANCELLED, thank goodness, it's WAY TOO COLD to be conditioning.

Then walked home with Moriah and Christina. Funnn. After that, i finished math homework. Then my madre took me to party city to get balloons for the biffle and target to get Melanie's and Christina's Christmas gifts. Yeuh. Then came home and started homework.

Oh, and my cake sunk in the middle! I was so depressed, but I fixed it by filling in the space with frosting! Haha. Thennn, i was informed about the break-up....i'm oober sorry it had to do down like that justin. I'm not going to say i told you so though. I hate to see you like this, is there anything I can do to help? Let me knowssss. I'm here for you hun. x)
Anywhoo, I also know that he's going to talk to me next time he sees me supposedly.....good? Yeahh, too bad justin already asked him to sadies! Oh well. I wasn't planning on going anyway.
Mhm, so an hour and a half til your birthday best....i'll wait up to text you.

NOTE: Someone want to get me GAGES for x-mas?!?! Please...