December 8, 2008
This is nonsense.
Wow. Wow. Wow. Call me a bitch, call me a chode, call me whatever the heck you want to. I really don't mind. And yeah, i'm sorry for invading your stuff. That was my misjudgement. But don't tell me who i can and cannot talk to. I mean really, if you want to start this whole thing over again, BE MY GUEST. I'm the bigger person here, AGAIN. So if you want to talk, you know where to find me. And maybe you should learn to take your own advice, step up and SAY IT TO MY FACE. And don't assume i'm on your "bestfriend's" jock. CALM DOWN. Dang, jumping to conclusions......get the facts straight first. Oh, and they may like you better but i don't care, geez, doesn't mean i can't be their friend. So let's talk it out like we always do or not. It's your choice.