After we ate oreos with milk! Bleh, i drank milk. Then we went on Linh's myspace and my madre said i could possibly get one. FINALLY! Yeah, then we just laid in my sister's bed and talked for a while. Linh forgot her eardrops so she couldn't really hear me. I said ,"I want a tattoo." Then Linh was like, "HUH, you want to tag team?!" Lol. Gah, and then my mother came in sleepy eyed and said, "you've got to be kidding me, you have to go to bed!" Overall, we stayed up until 3 like usual. In the morning we ate cereal and played text twist before leaving for Mamma Mia!
I liked the movie a lot even though there were tons of songs, some cheesy, others not so much. Plus, we ran in to Alyssa Andrion, this girl I used to play soccer and softball with. At first we didn't know who it was because she was waving at us while we were walking in, but it was kind of dark already so we just waved back to be polite. Then we finally realized it was her when the movie was over and the lights turned back on. Yeah, after the movie we went to meet up with my cousin, brother, & sister. We went to Zumiez so I could return my shirt, but when i asked Linh to do it for me, she was like, "NO, suck it up and just do it!" We saw Kenny and Vu there too, but fortunately they didn't see us. Then we went to H&M and Linh bought this purple jacket, well
actually I bought it for her because she was embarrased to! PFFFFTT! and she wouldn't return the shirt for me! Haha. Yeah, i wanted this purple sweatshirt but they didn't have my size, i'm too fat. After, we walked to Love Culture. Freaking Jessica said it was called Love Couture! We didn't buy anything, but i tried on these yellow pants. Lol. We didn't have time to go to Forver 21 because of my brother's game. Bleh, i wanted to buy a vest!
Anyway, my brother's game was at the BYC and I knew my friend Ryann was there so I texted him and told him to come in to the gym. So while Ryann, his friend, Linh and I were sitting there, these guys were waving and I was like, "Linh, i think those guys are waving at you!" Turned out it was Francis, Ervin, Nathan, and Noelito. They sat next to Linh while Ryann and Don sat next to me. It was weird because my mom, cousin, and sister were sitting a few rows in front of us. Yup, well i just talked to Ryann about his girlfriend and stuff while Linh talked her guy friends. Nathan asked me what highschool I was going to and i found out he's going to Indy. Then apparently he asked Linh if I was single and Linh said, " Yeah, but she already has a guy." Jeeeez Nathan, grow some balls and ask me yourself! Lol, he was nice though. Then Ryann left for karate, wow, he's kind of conceited. Haha, well the PMS boys wanted Linh to stay for their game, but we had errands to run. We went to Verizon, Michael's, Party City, Sports Authority, & In n' Out. When we got home we had to make fifteen candy leis for my softball tournament. I stabbed Linh with scissors on accident! Took about 30 min.; we're fast like nascars, huh? Yeah, then we ate the leftover candy and played foosball. Linh's pretty good! She left at like 9:45ish, but she left her phone charger!