

Our sadies dance was on saturday and it was just alright if you ask me. Well anyway, this is how my day went. Woke up at 7ish, cleaned my room, bathroom, and kitchen, showered, went to Jen's, went to buy a boy scout shirt, went back to Jen's, went to eliana's, went to Aly's, then DANCE. Pretty hectic(sp) day. Yup, so after I got out of the shower it was like 10:30 so I thought I had time to start some homework, but then someone knocked on my door! It was jen...so then I had to hurry and throw like all my shoes in my duffle and all my stuff for the dance in it; I forgot my ticket....BOO. So when we got to Jen's house we called Alyson and told her that she could pick us up to go get the boy scout shirts. So she did. Then we went to the Salvation Army store to look, no luck there. Then we went to Savers, no luck once again. So then we went to merry mart. We got the shirts and I was relieved!After, we went to Michael's to get fabric glue and to World Market. Fun, fun, fun. (: Then we went back to Jen's house and watched The Parent Trap, geeez that movie is longgggg! But it's still great. Then Linh came over and we left for Eliana's house. Her casa is super pretty and big! Mhm, so she braided all of our hairs in like an hour and fifteen minutes approximately. We thanked her and hurried back to Aly's house to finish getting ready. We all shaved in her tub, xD, what an experience. Then we put our outfits on, took pictures, and ate spam masubi! After, we left.
When we got to school, we went to the girls' locker room(idk if it's one or two words) =X to show Jen's mom our outfits. Then we went inside and we were the only ones in there besides Mrs. Wooden, Noah, Braden, Ms. Harris, Mary, & Artemis. We took our group photo and then stood in a circle talking while everyone else arrived.
We didn't start dancing til like 8ish. First dance of the night went to Thaddeus. (: Yup, we danced til like 9:30. Then they had the costume contest and Brittany King&Richie Osborne won. Mhm, we danced the night away after that. It was fun and I got to dance with him, but I didn't get to slow dance with him like I promised, oh well though, he was there with someone else anyway. Then the last song came on and I grabbed Alex, boy is he TALL! Lol. Then it was over and Alyson drove me home. Stayed up til 12ish texting the Bestie, Thaddeus, Jacob, and the Little Brother.